The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Things I Cant Live Without!

No matter who we are,what we look like,height,weight,colour, abilities we should all get to feel like were "worth it" to some people its popping on a coat of nail varnish to others its treating themselves to the newest Prada bag,whatever it is as long as it makes us feel like were floating on air or walking down Marc Jacobs runway we all need it.These are just a few things that make me feel confident,and cat walk ready.......I have chosen my 5 things by my most used products and tools.
 Firstly the most amazing hair tool of all time..........GHD  could it be any more fantastic?? i have the baby pink breast cancer one,which makes it even more special,i use this daily and is defiantly one of my most reached for items.
Next is the "CATRICE cosmetics ALLROUND CONCEALER" it has to be said it may be only 4euro but it works wonders,the green for redness,red for under eye darkness and the skin colours for any other problem areas,it is a truly wonderful product!
Third on my top five list is "Dove"summer glow tinted shimmer moisturizer, so okay fact having a "glow" to your skin is automatically gonna make you feel slimmer and more confident,this gives a lovely summer sun tan with a hint of shimmer,this is defiantly a must have for summer time
.So second last is the THE BODY SHOP "THE SPARKLER" it comes in both gold or pink,i obviously have the pink,it is a gorgeous looking product with the little pump sprays a perfect amount of the "dust" to the skin,it can be sprayed anywhere and also has a slight scent to it which is very girly like.
Last but no least in any case "VIVA LA JUICY" juicy couture's most Delicious perfume so far,the bottle is so vintage and  funky.the perfume is quite fruity and girly and is so fabulous.It is my all time favorite perfume for any occasion.
These are my 5 things that make  me feel a million dollars.........

No comments:

Post a Comment