The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Old Reliable's..........

Converse what more can i say? Not the best in winter but we can all suffer and be freezing in the name of fashion right?I personally think the three main colours you should have is white,black,and red or wine.Then you can expand into patterns and colours! Obviously this isn't a rule because i sure didn't build my collection like that!I started out with my first pair of canvas black high tops,I was eight and was on holiday in California.I added baby pink thick laces to funk them up abit!They are now passed down to my cousin who is starting her own collection!,and shes catching up!
Above is a picture my dad emailed me for my blog!If your remotely interested in motorbikes please check his blog out! http://fingymoto.blogspot.com/
I have five pairs of converse,my mom has five pairs also and my sister has three!Were missing two pairs from the pic,but there two pairs of navy ones and we already have on in the pic!Here's our little  collection!It:'s still growing :')...........

No comments:

Post a Comment