The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Sunday, January 22, 2012

TIGI shampoo bar review

I recently purchased TIGI's  rockaholic shampoo bar.I bought it In my local TKmaxx, it was on the clearance aisle and was marked "not so perfect" meaning slightly damaged,but when i took it out of the wrapper there was only 2 small parts broken off.The bar only cost me 2euro which was amazing value,especially when it is a TIGI product.The scent of the product is utterly divine!I cant really describe the smell!But take my word for it,its awesome!

how to use:
soak your hair,and wet the shampoo bar,
swivel the bar on your hair until you get a lather and then fold up the ends or your hair,

keep folding the foam from the bar into all the hair,
rinse,
condition,
rinse!
My hair was the softest it had ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment