The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time To Get Toned!

Long time no post guys!im going to be doing a collective haul very soon,just gathering bits and bobs!
But today im going to be talking about my new fitness regime!We are going on a foreign holiday this year,therefor i will be in summer clothes (bikinis,dresses,shorts,etc)and i want to be nice and toned,I also want my skin to be really good and have a "glow!". I do not tan one bit!But i dont really mind!
Anyways i have started eating super healthy,im only 14 so the word diet is not allowed in my house!But im Just eating lots of fruit and vegetables and brown bread! I am defiantly feeling the benefits also!I have been working out at home alot more and have begun to get a little addicted!in a good way tho!
MY WORKOUT REGIME!
In the morning i Do as many squats and arm lifts as I can (don't set a specific amount,You may get disheartened!)
I also do As many sit ups as i can,break,and do more....
Next I do leg lunges,
I do these both in the morning and the evening,
I also do p.e in school!
my favorite work out is aerobics on the trampoline!

No comments:

Post a Comment