The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Outfit Of The Day





My outfit of the day!
The gold top is actually a silver crop style top that i turned inside out which is gold!It is from river island it was 35 euro I dont know how much it is exactly.Over it I have a Cream Victorian style shirt from penneys or primark as other people know it as.It was 13euro which is amazing value!Over that is a wooly cardigan with fur,it has to be one of the coziest things ever!My jeans are also river island and i got them in the sale which is amazing and they were only 18euro.They are a dark green colour and are extremely comfortable.My shoes are my trustworthy brogues!They are also from penneys and were only 11euro,they are the most worn things in my wardrobe.
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment