The Vintage Troops

The Vintage Troops

Sunday, January 29, 2012

FINALLY THE HAUL!

Here is my long a waited haul!doesnt seem like alot but i enjoyed buying them and spent quite alot on them!


The body shop shower gel was 4:50 euro
This is a really cute sundress from primark,this isnt the exact one mine is all stripes and it was 6euro
The chemist near me started doing mac which is really peculiar because there is only one other shop in Ireland that sells these!It is in the shade hush and is a creme colour base and it was 14:50
Next is a check skirt from a/wear and was reduced from 25 to 5 euro!this is not the exact one but near enough!
Next i just bought two of my foundations!in the shade OO1 ivory!they were only 3:59
I also got some other bits and bobs but could not fund any pics online but will be taking my own soon!also a valentines make-up and outfit coming soon!and a gift guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment